The role of our I.C.T. committee :
- Attend regular meetings to discuss I.C.T in Our Ladys.
- Put forward their opinions about how they think things are progressing and offer new suggestions related to I.C.T.
- Maintain and update the website.
- Take photos of important school events which they can then upload onto the site.
- Share their knowledge and skills within the classroom when working on various I.C.T projects
- Help organise events related to I.C.T within the school e.g. Internet Safety Awareness Day.
- Help in the maintenance of class laptops ensuring they are shut down properly, that they are stored safely and are fully charged at all times.
- Report any problems encountered.
- Ensure whiteboards are being switched off when not in use.